Wrist pain when bending or putting weight on it, history of wrist injury

I am 19 and when I was 9 I hurt my wrist whilst on dodgems when it bent right back. I had to hold my wrist secure with my other hand as the pain was so bad when i moved my wrist. my mum didn t believe it was as bad as I was saying so we didnt get it checked out. ever since every now and again it gets painful so that i cant put weight on it or bend it back very far like its sprained. This is usually occurs when the weather gets colder. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012