Wrist pain when bending forward or backward. Wearing wrist braces

My wrists hurt when I bend them forward or backward. It started in one wrist, but now both are hurting. I have no pain otherwise and can use them normally, but when I pick something up and the wrist bends, or I put it down to steady myself, it hurts. I ve been wearing wrist braces for over a month now when I sleep (and sometimes during the day), but this pain has been going on for a few months now. I m in China, and the health care system here isn t all that great. The doctor diagnosed me without even touching my wrist or any other tests. He said it wasn t the bone , and gave me a prescription for pain, but nothing else.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013