Wrist pain, lack of movement, swelling, small lump on wrist. Cast removed. Treatment?

I got a cast off my wrist 2 weeks ago. I had little pain and not much wrist movement when came off. Since then my wrist has swelled up the pain is worse and I still can t move My wrist at all! Also on the inside of my wrist a small lump has appeared. Is this part of the healing or should I be concerned? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
After cast removal stiffness is common due to immobilization. small lump could be due to callus formation,sign of healing. Do range of motion exercises to reduce stiffness. Get an xray done to see the status of healing.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.