Wrist pain in left hand. Prescribed rapidus, reparil dragees, dolgit cream. Correct medication?

i have got a wrist pain in my left hand . I work in an IT firm and most of the time i have to sit design or using keyboard. I consulted an orthopeadician and he gave me the following medicines plus a wrist wrap with thumb support. Please tell me are these important medicine to take . The medicines are the following : Rapidus 50mg, reparil dragees, dolgit cream. I have been given 7 days medicine. I would appreciate your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
The medicines you have been prescribed are to reduce the inflammation around the tendons which are causing the pain. You need to take the medicines and do a hot fomentation for relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal