Wrist pain, had a small dog bite in that area. Have not taken injections. Will it cause complications?

I hope this doesnt cost anything as i have severe anxiety . but i am having pain in my wrist/ hand and not sure if it could have been caused by a small dog bite (very small puncture wound on my front of my hand) I didnt go to the doctor but just treated it and several days late a nurse friend looked at it said it didnt look infected. I was wondering if i still could have complications undearneath. there isnt much swelling but pain
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012