Wrist pain during periods. On the implant. MRI scans, X-rays show bone degradation. Due to constant typing?

I have had wrist pains for about 6 years on and off. It happens in both wrists, they just ache, sometimes it gets really bad. I ve had MRI scans, x-rays and in the end a doctor said that a bone had died in my wrist but I don t know how to relieve the pain. It mostly comes on during menstruation but since I ve had the implant the wrist pain has been irregular. I m stressed with uni work at the minute and typing constantly is this a factor?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012