Wrist injury, recurring minor pain during gripping, horizontal movement. Wearing cock up brace, doing grip strengthening exercise. CT scan showed partially fused fracture on the hook of ha-mate. What treatment is recommended?

Hi . i am 19 year old international ranked tennis player. I injured my right wrist hook of the hamate in january 2011. I just iced it and kept playing tournaments. In march , it became worse and my doctor advised me 2 months cock up brace and complete rest for the hand . it took another 2 months to get back my old strength. By the end of july i started playing tournaments again. But in December, i could feel the minor pain again.Everyone thought its just mental, and i kept playing till march. On ! april 2012 i got a ct scan and mri done which stated Partially fused/healed fracture on the hook of the hamate. I rested for 2 months.But a month back it sarted minor pain again. I am wearing the cock up brace from the past 1 and a half months. and doing grip strengthening exercise with a sponge ball. pain occurs sometimes while gripping,movement of the wrist horizontally . No pain on pressing. no swelling. Please reply asap. I want to get back with tennis asap.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012