Wrist injury. Used Plaster of Paris. Done physio therapy. What can help?

Hello Dr, My name Vinay Kumar, my mother had a wrist injury 2 months before and we went to the Dr he added plaster of Paris bandage for 6 weeks and it is removed now but still my mother feeling pain in her hand, she is not able to do anything with that pain and this pain will the same pain when she had wrist injury and the Dr did not suggest to take a X-ray to check the wrist was attested properly or not. he suggested to go physio therapy but even there also we did not find any releife... can you guide us to make my mother pain to avoid....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013