Wrist drop, history of unsuccessful tendon transfer, advised finger extension and tendon transfer with flexor and pronator muscle. Other options?

sir. in 1995 my right arm was amputated just above elbow in a RTA. The hand was replanted median and ulnar nerve damage was repaired. Radial nerve function was lost. i have had tendon transfer surgery 4 years back for wrist drop which was unsuccessful. Recently another doctor advised me a tendon transfer for wrist drop and finger extension in which they will use one of my flexor tendon and one pronator muscle tendon. what other options i have besides this?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012