Wrinkles in face, losing weight. Safe massage or natural way for cure?

hi,, can you help me doctor with my early Wrinkles that shows up in my face,,i am 27 but i had noticed them 2 years ago..after i quick losing whight because of stress i was in,,i want to fight them by massage i searched and i found tanaka massage in you tube it is in Japanese but translated in English..but it heard it is not good for Wrinkles because massage Especially tanaka massage make them worse,,,i really need to fight them in natural way,,can you show any safe massage that could help me especially wrinkles around the mouth..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012