Wrinkled, cracked, dry, itchy penis, STD test negative, no relief by monistat oxistat and clotrimazol. Advice?

hello i am 20years old i have a healthy sex partner and i been having this condition on my penis where the head and half the shaft gets very wrinkly cracked dry itchy and burns alot when i wash it with soap it does not purn when i urine or ejaculate and a doctor visit was unhelpfull as all my results came back negative of stds and no anti fungal cream has helped either such as monistat oxistat and clotrimazol please help me on advice
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  283 Awaiting Answer