Wound with internal dissoluble stitches reopened weeks after cyst removal from armpit. Precautions in future?

I had a cyct removed from under my armpit that required 4 internal and external stitches. The wound reopened 5 weeks later. The surgeon said that I had rejected the internal dissolvable stitches. At the same time I had a cust removed from my back in he same fashion. Will that wound reopen too? Should I tell surgeons in the future tnot to use dissolvable stitches?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012

Dont worry The stitches might not dissolve this time.

Its not that whenever you put stich it will dissolve.

Just relax,

It might happen once in a while.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you