Wound on tailbone, bleeding and pus, foul smell, blisters, soreness. Medication for treatment?

Hello. I am 25years old and I have had a wound on my tailbone for over 2years now. I never got it checked out because I thought it was one of those things that just go away, like any cut or bruise , but this has never gone away. I m starting to think if i dont fix it with medication or treatment it will never go away. I am not really worried about it as it does not cause much pain, only sometimes when I sit down, I have to sit on my side. Although I feel it is not a huge problem in terms of health, I am very embarressed by it. The wound usually bleeds slowly every day, it seems to be a mixture of puss and blood and smells abnormal. Sometimes the wound will stop bleeding and start to form into kind of a blister and then start to become a little sorer but it always bursts naturally. Can you help me with my problem? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012