Wound on scrotum, lumps on arm,forearm, looks like ulcer. What they can be?

Hi I have a wound on my scrotum - I began itching it 2days ago and last night when I itched I felt a wet sensation on my fingers, I observed my scrotum and it seemed liked a small ulcer 5mm wide on my scrotum Additionally, I have had a hypersensitivity reaction on my right arm to laundry gel containing methylchlorothiazolinone - where again 2 itchy lumps formed but again the skin has broken down into 2 large weeping ulcers on my upper arm and forearm - I don t know what they might be, all your advice would be greatly recieved thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013