Wound on penis, not able to sleep and walk properly, had intercourse

Hello all. I am from Bangalore. Actually I got a wound(Red colour) in my pennies ball from 2 weeks back. I am really suffering because of this. I am not able to sleep , I am not able to walk properly. 3 weeks back I had sex with one of my friend. After 1 week it happened to me. I dont know what to do. Please suggest me about this.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a wound around glans penis after having sex with your girlfriend.

This could be a wound due to dry vigorous sex or due to infection acquired through intercourse .You need to get basic tests like screening test for STD and Swab test of fluid from the wound done to rule out STD.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.