Wound in the leg spreading to the whole limb, has yellow oozing pus with protruding muscular part. No relief with diagnosis of varicose veins, filariasis, leprosy. What can be done?

Name-K.K. Thakur(Resident of Sagar-Madhya Pradesh) Age-58 years- I have developed a wound kind of thing in my left leg which started a small hole since 2 years and has spread to ma whole lower limb .It pains alot.There is no skin.It has turned yellow and secrets pus.It is spreading very fast.The whole muscular part has protured out.Kidneys damaging becuase of extensive medications too..Different doctors suggested different diseases.None have been able to diagnose it till now and cure it.Possibilities been told and treated for -Vericose ulcer,Cancer, Filariasis , Leprosy , Gangrene etc.No relief.If required I can mail the pics too.Please reply
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012