Wound and pus in ear, painful. Medication?

hi, i have a problem in my ear. in the place where i put ma ear- ring i found a wound & pus will be coming out of it always and make my earing to stick completly to the skin due to the sticky nature of the pus. it has been from long time m suffering please suggest me gud remedy. its paining a lot and m not able to withstnd it.. hope so i wud get quik reply.. and 1 more problem is that a small pimple has occurd inside my right ear and m feeling pain in the whole right portion of ma face till neck . plz sugest gud medicne for this too
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
you have to take antibiotics like amoxyclav . Anti inflammatory tabs like enzoflam and local antibiotic cream like neosporin ointment for five days