Would you not go out with someone because they are ginger ?

girls - would you not go out with someone because they are ginger? i am 16, ginger, i dont seem to have quite as much luck with girls as some of my mates - girls always seem to view me as a good friend and nothing more. i just shrug off any ginger jokes made at me ( and there are alot!) i am also 6ft tall and go t the gym 3 times a week
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
We don't not go out with guys because of their hair colour. But if people around where you live don't fancy you, may be its because you aren't their type. If you don't find someone soon, why not go brunette? But stay ginger until then ;)