Would liposuction help me in reduce body weight ?

Hi, my name is amruta, my weight is 83 kgs. Would liposuction help me reduce weight ? How much would it cost ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Liposuction. Weight loss can be acheived by Liposuction but it may take more than one sitting.The BMI needs to be calculated based on your height and weight.It may be possible to reduce it surgically,.One has to see the patient ,the skin quality, how much fat is present in each area,what do you desire,etc to know the possibilities.It is best to visit a Plastic Surgeon to know the best options.

Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,
  Anonymous's Response

yes it will reduce weight and also give shape to the abs and butt. it is quite costly any where between 4 to 6 lakhs