Would it be safe to eat leftover food after microwaving it?

This may sound like a strange question but this is the situation I m in. I m a vegan, which means I don t consume any animal products. I do miss eating meat though. I have a friend who works at a restaurant and I was thinking of eating leftover food from people s plates that would normally be thrown out. This way I could eat the foods I love without supporting the cruelty to animals that happens on factory farms. Would it be safe to do this if I microwaved or reheated the food in an oven to sanitize it? Would this kill the herpes virus? And I know you can’t get HIV from saliva but what if someone had bleeding gums or a canker sore and it got on the food? Also how likely is it to get hepatitis this way? Does either microwaving or cooking in the oven work better than the other for killing germs? Thank you for your help!!
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Thanks for query,
There is no harm in consuming left over food.
Any prepared food have chance to get bacterial multiplication after 3=6 hours as per climatic condition.
If you reheat it by microwaving it or in oven after that time the bacteria kills but still the altered composition is harmful.
If you just keep that food in refrigaterator just after it is left then you can consume it afterwards but if it remains out side for more than 3=6 hours & then you micro it it is not advisable to consume it.
Food stuff if contaminated with Blood of HIV or hepatitis person if consumed has no risk of infection.
Thanks..