Would it be possible to conceive and have regular periods with a cyst on an ovary ?

I had an abnormally long cycle a few months ago so I went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with a cyst. She said it was nothing to worry about, to come back in 6 weeks to make sure its shrinking. Well it went away, but now i have another on my other ovary . Does this mean I m going to be infertile? Will I always have irregular periods? I m now on day 34 of this cycle but I know it s from the cyst that I have....without birth control is there anything that I can do? Does this mean I am not ovulating?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011