Would it be advisable to have another catheter ablation done as i still suffer daily from A-fib ?

I had a septal infarct and CABGx3 last August, 2010. They also performed cryosurgical pulmonary vein isolation and ligated my left atrial appendage. My A-Fib returned. I have a history of A-Fib with a catheter abalation performed in 2008. I have exhausted all the anti arrythmia drugs. Would it be advisable to have another catheter ablation done? My A-Fib comes and goes and I convert to normal sinus rhythm on my own. My A-Fib lasts from 30 minutes to a few hours every day. I take a 325 mg aspirin daily. I read where the septum is also part of the heart that contains important components of the heart s electrical conduction system. Does that mean I m doomed to live with this A-Fib? I am a 67 year old female. I am 5 1\
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011