Would an inhaler help me when I have dry mouth, dizziness and troubled breathing ?

Hi, I have been experiencing dry mouth , mild dizziness and trouble breathing. I can breathe, but I am very aware of my breath and It s all I focus on. I do exercise both muscle training and aerobic, both indoors. The minute I begin to run (outdoors) I lose my breath. The same goes for walking upstairs. Is this serious? I am 28 years old, 5 feet 2 inches tall and 108lbs. I do experience allergies and sneeze often. Would I benefit from an inhaler? Do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011