Would a multivitamin every day post incisional hernia repair help the body in healing?

I had an incisional hernia repaired yesterday. I experienced nausea (from Tylenol with Codene 300-30) I resumed Inulin (80 units this evening, & Metrformin, 850 mg & Tramadol HCL50mg. I feel much better. The pain is minimal. I am taking Cepgalexin as directed. Blood in drain bottle is red and minimal and turning a lighter shade of red. 70-80 ml/hr. I changed dressing, applied Bactricin. In your opinion, Would a multi vitamin every other day assist my body in healing?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012