Would a forty-year-old man sleep with an overweight 18-year-old??

Would a normal forty-year-old man still jump at the chance to sleep with an 18-year-old even if she was overweight? (I m talking about consensual sex)
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
A self-respecting man usually wouldn't want to sleep with overweight girl -- regardless of her age -- not trying to be discriminatory or anything -- anyway, there are guys who 'into' such things, a form of fetish -- I mean personally wouldn't find her sexy, if really out-of-shape would guess she apathetic, 'let herself go', or has eating disorder -- in any case, there IS a considerable age-difference, but 'anything goes' [more-or-less] in today's world add 2-others-at-least: 'a hole is a hole' & 'just to show I've still 'got it' ' -- I'm sure all men aren't that crass or that desperate -- I for one passed on several possible relationships, when just didn't find them attractive.