Would Topamax be a better migraine prevention medicine than Cymbalta?

Would Topamax be a better migraine prevention medicine that Cymbalta? I have been taking Cymbalta for several years now and am wondering if it would be good to change to Topamax. I do have my eyes checked yearly and I do not have glaucoma, however, my mother does have it. I realize that both meds could effect my eyes, and I will definitely keep annunal appts. with my opthamologist. Just wondering if Topamax would be a better med for controlling my migraines.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Oct 2013