Worsening stomach pain, bottom of belly button hurts. What may be the problem ?

Hello yesterday morning when I got up I had a little pain in my stomach kinda like I was hungry I ate a german waffle and I still kinda felt bad, so i ate another one and then took a shower the whole day it wasn t a bad pain til about night time when I had ate a Bean Burrito and some chips my stomach was hurting very bad. I figured I had a stomach ache and it just hurts badly because I havent been sick in a looong time the whole night I was using the restroom and felt like i was going to throw up, I finally got some sleep that night after a couple hours of pain When i got up I felt normal for some time I ate a Peice of Vegetarian pizza 2 of them and well my stomach started hurting up until know Im treating my stomach as if i have a stomach ache eating non acidic foods and elevating my feet i feel a little bit better but im not sure if i have a serious problem or not I just want the pains to go away and i keep trying to get my mom to take me to a doctor because Im unsure of my issue. Right know the bottom of my belly hurts like by my belly button. and all today i had pains on my left side of my stomach. I don t believe i have any bugs as i lived at a vegan for some time but i decided to go vegetarian for the nutrients because im still growing and i think that might be my problem. Please help i don t know what my problem is it would really ease my mind if its minor and will be gone in a week or less.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013