Worsening anxiety and depression, feel cold and clammy followed by hot flushes, dizziness, jelly feeling in legs. More serious?

I have recently been to the doctor, and diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. This was around a month ago now. I have had up and down days, but more recently, as in the last couple of days, I have been getting worse, and feeling worse.

Most of the time, I am cold and clammy. Then, I will get hot flushes and a dizzy, light-headed feeling, and like my legs are made of jelly. I'm also sweating a lot, and very fatigued; I can not concentrate on even the most basic tasks anymore.

My question is this; is this just my depression and anxiety getting slightly worse, or should I go and see my doctor in case it is anything more serious? And if it is anything more serious, can you suggest what it may be? I really don't want to bother my doctor if I don't need to, as I do spend a lot of time in her office!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013