Worsening adult cystic acne, periods becoming shorter. Related?

Hi,i developted adult cystic acne about 15 years ago...i never suffered as a teenager,so as you can imagin its soul destroying to suffer with this at my time of life,not to mention the pain.I ve put put on various antibiotics ,used oil free everything over the years all working in the begining,then the adult acne returns.I,m 38 years old and its getting worse!!also my periods are becoming shorter(about 4 days and heavier(not sure if the two are related?)please help its killing my self confidence when i should be in the prime of my life!!....
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012