Worsened facial skin after stopping use of betnovate. Solution?

hello sir .i m mandeep from phillaur. i am using betnovet-n cream on my face from last two years. daily at night i wash my face and get betnovet cream on my face . fom last one month i stopped doing that .and from last one month the condittion of my face is very bad .my face will become verry black ,so mannt pimples , acne on my face .i m in problem so please help me tell me some salution or meddicine for this.this is my number0000 miss call me .i will call u please please help me for this.i will pay money for medical treatment but please help me
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012