Worrying navel piercing

Hi there,
I have my navel pierced which has become a little infected, a little discharge and a bit sore, i've been warm salt water cupping this.
What has been worrying me is that a small ring of flesh has pocked through the piercing hole and is touching the bottom ball. It's like it need's pushing back inside!!! I hope i have been clear with this, it's rather difficult to describe. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
You need a proper antibiotic coverage at this moment and cleaning of the affected area.Meet a dermatologist who can start you with the same.
Take care,