Worry about mouth cancer, what can i do ?

hi. i eat gutka for last 5 years and now stopped it. i met 2 ent specialist and they orally examined a lump under my tongue near my gums but told me there is nothing to worry about .. but still i am worried what can i do
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Dentist 's  Response
hello sikander,
first i appreciate you for stopping the habit of taking gutka, good! you may not worry until there is no ulceration, pain and growth in that lump. if you notice any of these please immediately refer a dentist, if possible an ORAL PATHOLOGIST (MDS) . take good care of your health. avoid tobacco