Worry about head trauma if I had migraine, have nose bleeds, sore throats?

I passed out 2 months ago and I m starting to feel like I should be worried about head trauma? I woke up one early morning and found out my nose was bleeding (right nostril ). I went to the bathroom to try to stop the flow. I probably ended up losing a lot of blood. But I also had to pee. I held up some tissue paper over my nose, and sat down. I finished peeing, but I passed out. Completely. I became conscious but I couldn t move. I couldn t open my eyes. I thought I was going to die. Vaguely, I also thought that if I could just crawl into the corner... crawl there... then somehow I d be alright. Then I realized I should scream for my mom and dad. I didn t even know I WAS screaming until they came knocking on the door. They broke in and found me. I started hyperventilating and they carried me back to my bed. I threw up later that morning, but I had also taken too many meds the day before. Melatonin (to sleep), aspirin , vitamin c tablets (because I had a sore throat). The right side of my head hurt after I passed out. I had a migraine on that side for a week or so afterwards. Since then, I haven t been able to sleep well. I m oversleeping (which I ve never done before) and constantly tired. Napping. Sometimes I feel dizzy or I feel like something in the room is changing. I feel like I m changing but I don t know how. The right side of my head constantly feels like it s hurting... or something. I don t know. It just FEELS different. I can t feel the left side of my head. My aunt thinks I have a sinus infection. I think she s right because I had a sore throat before I passed out, and I had a problem with my sinuses in the past before. Also I had a lot of nosebleeds when I was a kid. But still. I don t feel quite right mentally right now. Sometimes I can t handle something, or I feel like I won t be able to handle it. I m afraid to admit that, because I m also gay and my family knows that I m anxious about that (I told them, but they don t really accept it... and they hope that I can change). Should I also be considering head trauma by any chance?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012