Worried after accidentally taking little under 2000mg of Acetaminophen. Any side effect?

I accidentally took a little under 2000mg of Acetaminophen and began to panic. I tried drinking as much water as I could and eventually began to panic even more. I ended up trying to throw up some of it because I thought my life might have depended on it. I knew I took to much but didn t mean taking as much as I did. Some of it did come up but not much. I m still drinking water and just taking it easy and resting but I just want to know if I ll be okay if I drink more water and sleep? I m a 22 year old male. 130lb, 5 10 tall.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013