Worried about the side effects of using Enbrel. Suggestions?

I am terrified to start Enbrel. My first pen dose (50mg) will begin 02/22/13. I have read so many terrible stories about the siode effects. I have HEPC so my immune system is already compromised. I also have Acid Reflux , which has caused Barrett s Esophagus . I am concerned that Enberl will trigger the cells in my esophagus. I also read where TB, Lupus and many other types of cancer are common side effects. I ve cried this morning, again for about an hour. I am exhausted. I am alone and have little support. I have researched everything I can and still do not feel better about the Enbrel. Help!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013