Worried about pregnancy from precum, anxiety, nausea. On birth control pills. PMS or pregnancy symptoms?

Hi, my name is XXXXX I m 17, and I ve been under severe worry that I might be pregnant. I m on birth control pills that I take every single day, with fluctuations as to what time I take it (usually only about 2-5 hours difference, and only sometimes). I m worried that I may be pregnant from precum, as I have been experiencing symptoms of early pregnancy. At the same time, this is the week before I begin my green pills, or the week before I m supposed to have my period. Do you think I m pregnant, or is my major anxiety/ dizziness and light nausea a symptom of worry/PMS?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012