Worried about heartbeat, keep watching pulse and checking chest

I am a medical student..and i am 20 years old. my problem is caring so much about my heart beats...i put my hand on my chest so many times all over the day....i feel like.. a little bit psychic person by doing that much...i also..keep watching my pulse many times too....frankly..i am afraid from death : (...and..i think about be sure i am still in life..i watch my pulse : (...i am soo sad about my self...and i dont know what to do..i worry to much..may be...i dont know...please..what should i do ?..thanks sir
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012