Worried about HIV infection. Had unprotected sex, have open cut

Hi i know im being silly i think ive got some kind of OCD worrying disorder but its stuck in my head that i may have HIV for some stupid reason even though i know its extremely unlikely, i live in the UK and since my last completely clear sti/ std test have had sex with around 35 girls without using protection (bad i know), i know its an extremely low chance of contracting hiv through vaginal sex even if one DID have hiv but im just worried about a couple of them as i had a cut/scab that i kept picking and was open sometimes during sex with around 3 of them, so i know theres only a very slim chance a white british young woman has hiv anyway but if one did would that open cut make it more risky?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012