Worried about HIV contraction, have recurring sore throat after unprotected oral sex, partner had multiple partners. Alarming?

Hi doctor thank you so much for your time....i have a question...I m really paranoid about HIV infection...the story is that 2 months ago I had unprotected oral sex with my boyfriend who i had just met, 2 times and he didn t ejaculate in my mouth or anything.....i wasn t really worried at the time cause i knew his back ground and he comes from a very respectful family but i got really paranoid after a week, so i got tested right away after two weeks for the antibody and it came out negative, but knowing that it could be false negative, i got tested again on the third week with antigen p 24 and it was negative again.i was still worried so in order to calm me down,my boyfriend got full STD check which came out all only concern is that he told me that 4 months before the STD check up and of course before we met , he had unprotected oral sex with another i m worried if all of are negative results could be false....also none of us has any specific symptoms we can attach to HIV ..i got rashes after waxing a month ago and i think i got very very mild sore throats here and there.....I m also on multivitamins and iron pill so that concerns me also
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012