Worms in vagina during period. What is it?

hi, i was wondering, is it possible for a lady to have worms in her vagina when on her period? my girlfriend was the last person to use the bathroom and we have discovered a red worm in the w.c, it was about 2-3 inches in length, thin and moving, it may be possible that it could be somebody elses, do we all need 2 go to the surgery asap to be examined and, is this a worm which could potentially cause serious harm?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
The worm might be due to intestinal infestation & not coming through vagina. She can consult physician or gynecologist for antiworm treatment.