Worm crawls out of nostril while asleep. Bitten. Itchy and painful. What to do?

Dear Doctor, I had encounter this nose problem this few months, It always happen during my sleep. You will feel like worm crawling out around one of the nostril . I tried to blow out , but it seem gone. But when you go to sleep again. It will run to another nostril. Especially this few weeks. My two nostril will get a bit each day at the inner layer. It just like a pimple . It was very painful. Somtimes I try to catch it when it get itchy. But Only get to see from the tissue paper is a little pool of blood. But when you go into the nostril again. There is no blood on the tissue? Why its funny?? pls advise? thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012