Working with people who smoke, lack of ventilation in office, passive smoking more dangerous than smoking ?

helo, i want know about smoking.... which one will effect more, the smoking or passive smoking ....? iam a non-smoker. sir pls reply me.....becoz in my office we are 4 people.....The all people are chain smokers without me, they all are smoking inside the my office have no airwhole and windows......even i reach my Home my dress and my all body smell and feel the smoke..........sir pls help me... pls reply as soon as possible.....
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012