Working mom, infant is constipated since the start of nan ha gold. Remedy?

I breastfed exclusively for the first 2 months of my baby’s life. I started supplementing with NAN HA Gold at two months - I returned to work at 3 months, and won’t be available to breastfeed during the day, and I wanted to ensure that he is already used to the routine by then. My baby is constipated however, I took him to the doctor at 2 month 2 weeks who advised that I just wait until his system gets used to the formula, but it has been a month since starting breastfeeding supplement and he is still constipated.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012