Working in odd shifts, putting on weights. Suggestions for a suitable diet plan

Hi, I need a diet plan for my wife and me. We both are concerned about our growing weight, Im working in odd shifts wherein i dont get a chance to have a proper breakfast. I start my day with Lunch and have dinner very late around 1am. My wife is housewife but without eating anything she is still putting on weight. Kindly suggest a suitable diet plan for us or contact details of good dietician whom we can consult. Thanks Sarfaraz
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013