Working in IT support company, doing night shifts, skipping breakfast. Should I have food before sleeping?

Hi Doctor, My name is XXXXX. I am working in a IT support company and my job is 24/7 shift. I am doing night shift now. I read some book that we do not skip our breakfast in our day today life. Most of the time I will skip the breakfast (my shift timing is 19:00 PM - 4:30 AM IST). My question is if I am doing night shift should I have food before sleeping or is it ok if I have food after my sleep?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012