Working as veterinary technician and exposed to X-rays. Had miscarriage. Does X-ray effect fertility?

I ve been working as a veterinary technician for alittle over 1 year and I have taken a decent amount of xrays in that time. I don t believe my boss fully adheres to the protocols of radiation safety. Our aprons are worn and not taken care of. I had a miscarriage in December at about 8 weeks. My question is should I be concerned that my fertility has been or could be effected from this. Additionally, if I am trying to get pregnant again, should I avoid taking xrays?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013