Working area has droppings of bats, have developed itchy sores in creases of ears, scabs on scratching. What could this be?

I work at a mechanic shop which has bats in the ceiling that leave droppings at night. Myself and fellow coworkers have developed a sore in our ears that itches, scabs over when scratched and is worsesome. It is in the crease inside the ear and is hard to reach. I have been using peroxide and topical creams thinking it is some type of parasite but have had no change. Do you know of what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012