Worked in chemical lab. Is it possible that chemicals may have passed to unborn child?

Worked in chemical lab in zinc mine, doing Organic Entrainment and extraction, depha analysis, acid titrations, Worked with chemicals such as organics, S-316 (inorganic solvent ), sulphuric acid 95%, TSS , TDS, Fluoride titrations. Is it possible by any means that something might have passed to my unborn child, causing her to be born with congenital cataract , had pancreatitis also and abses in stomach, operated twice after birth for this. My email adres is YYYY@YYYY Trying to understand what caused all that, please help if you can
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012