Work with kids, one little girl has bruises on inner thighs, suspicion of physical abuse. Recommendations?

Working with some kids. a cousin told me one of the little girls had bruises on her inner thighs a year ago. told the mom who did nothing. i talked with police today. they said they can t question the little girl. she has to go to them. i told CYS and they say the same thing. I can t rest until she gets help but no one will help. so far, not even the parents. the little girl is currently nine and told CYS that her uncle touched her but will not say more.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
This is a very sensitive matter.The child needs to be taken into complete confidence an questioned by the people she loves and relies upon. She should be explained that nobody should touch her except her mother in those private places.If she has been abused or medical examination shows some evidence of it then the concerned authorities must be informed and swift action should be taken.But care should be taken to protect the child at all costs.Counselling maybe needed.
Hope this matter to be resolved soon