Work long hours with computer, get heaviness in head, red eyes in the afternoon with extreme tiredness. Cause and remedy?

i work in an ISP (Internet Service Provider). I have to seat in front of computer from 9 to 5. My monitor is LCD screen. from every afternoon my eyes become red. My heads become so heavy. I can t open my eyes easily. i feel too much tired during this time. this continues for about 3 to 4 hours. after 10 of 11pm, i feel better. this also happens after i taking my meal. i m 5 5 , weight 73Kg. what s the problem & what s the cure? if u have anything to ask, please ask me
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012